Friday, February 15, 2013

WHAT-EVER!

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for The Lord, not for men." -Colassians 3:23 NIV84

(Love this translation!  Thanks, Melissa!)


 A few simple ways I tried and will continue to try and live out the reflection verse listed above:


While working at my profession, I try to remember the big picture that yes, I have an earthly boss (a couple of them actually) and I do have to carry out the duties expected of me.  I do not, however, and have never been forced to do something that in my heart I know is wrong.  I am a Christian at work as well as home.  I make an honest effort to walk the Christian walk in the tasks I perform, my interactions with patients and coworkers, and even when faced with difficult situation.  

At home, I try to maintain a peaceful environment, but more importantly, a loving one.  Where my child is concerned, I never forget that while I am her momma, God is her Father and she is a gift-a gift the God has given to us to love and care for everyday through every situation.
Overall, when I go through life living and working to please The Lord, not humans including myself, I walk in peace and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment